Whether you are trying to manage your medical condition, your weight or your sports performance, Victoria Goodman Nutrition Counseling can help you achieve long lasting results. A non- diet, intuitive approach is used to help you achieve your goals.
Expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Adult nutrition-Using a whole foods rather than “diet” foods, specialty areas include; weight management, wellness, celiac disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, gastrointestinal diseases, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), preventative nutrition, food sensitivities and dietary supplement guidance.
- Pediatric and adolescent nutrition- Assist children and families to achieve optimum health. Nutrition therapy to help eliminate confusion and provide nutritional guidance for those who are overweight, underweight, have food allergies/intolerances or is a selective eater.
- Disordered eating-Nutrition therapy for anorexia, bulimia, compulsive eating, emotional eating and early warning signs of eating disorders.
- Sports nutrition- Increase sports performance whether you are an elite athlete or weekend warrior. Learn what foods have the greatest impact on your training or sports event.
- Supermarket tours- Did you know that the average person makes well over 200 decisions about food a day? Learn how to navigate your favorite grocery store read labels and stock your refrigerator and pantry with everything you need to begin your healthy lifestyle.
- Power breakfast or lunch- Get answers while you enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch at an area restaurant. What a great way to practice new skills in making healthy food choices.
- Computerized nutrient analysis- One to three day intake analysis including complete nutrient calculation, color graphics and recommendations for improving nutrient intake.
- Computerized recipe analysis- No more wondering how many calories, grams of carbohydrate, fat and protein your favorite recipe contains. Receive a complete recipe calculation and assistance making healthier changes to your recipe.
- Long- distance nutrition therapy- In addition to in- office nutrition therapy, long distance consultation is also available. Get all the support and guidance you need without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Individual telephone consults with email support are perfect for the busy executive, student, stay at home parent or anyone for whom time or transportation is a concern.
Victoria Goodman Nutrition Counseling is also available to come to your school or office to talk about a variety of health and nutrition topics. Please contact us for details.