June 20, 2012 by
This recipe is a great source of lean protein. Delicious too!
- 1 pound cleaned a deveined shrimp
- 4 ounces feta cheese broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Ground pepper
In a sauté pan heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add shrimp and sauté until opaque. Add feta and the rest of olive oil. Season with pepper to taste. Serve the shrimp on top of the following spinach recipe!
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained and rinse well
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Saute spinach in olive oil until wilted. Add beans and toss. Lots of iron, protein and fiber in this easy side dish!
If you enjoyed this article please consider sharing it!